On 24.3.2015 the MAA “Actuary” held a regular meeting on which it were adopted/brought the following documents:
- Report for the operation of the Association in 2014 and the financial reports for 2014 and confirmation of the Decision for non-submission of the financial reports for 2014 to the Central Register;
- Report for the operation of the Supervisory Board of the Association for 2014;
- Working program of the Association for 2015;
- Decision for setting the membership fee for the members of MAA “Actuary”;
- New version of the Code of professional conduct of MAA “Actuary”, harmonized with the guidelines of the IAA (International Actuarial Association)
- New version of the Rulebook on disciplinary procedure of MAA “Actuary”, harmonized with the guidelines of the IAA.
Also, the applicant Risto Bajatov was admitted in regular membership and it was approved the list of members of the Association which counts 27 regular members, 7 associate members and 2 honored members