According to the Rulebook on the continuing professional development for the members of MAA:
- The Committee is responsible for implementing the full procedure to check and evaluate the submitted records for CPD by each Member of MAA;
- The Committee recommends relevant CPD events, and in case of uncertainty decides on the number of CPD hours for each Member. It cooperates with national and international organizations relevant for CPD;
- The Committee by 31.5. checks CPD records for each Member;
- The Committee submits a report to the Executive board of the Association at least once a year. Attached to the report shall be submitted records of the examination and evaluation of the CPD for each member separately, for the previous calendar year;
- The Committee for the issued measure – Failure to comply with the requirements for continuing professional development of members, shall submit a complaint to the Disciplinary procedure committee in compliance to the Rulebook on the Disciplinary Procedure.